Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Blog the Sixth: In which Jaron proves he can keep something going longer than a week.

Here's some passover fun for you!


Cute, huh? Soooo cute!

Also, there is news. I'm moving. To Tumblr. (You thought I was going to say Paris. Hilarious!)

Apparently Tumblr is the easiest way to post photos and videos and everything else I always dreamed a blog should have. And as my last post showed, I have very little aptitude for things that are more complicated than the wheel or the lever.

I am currently figuring out how to transfer this blog over to Tumblr, and if it goes well, I will try to take the family with me.

2 comments:

  1. nice. real nice. Right when I was thinking about seriously getting settled, after much prodding and poking.

    nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Pharaoh has written a note on Moses' Wall: Up yours!"

    That is so like pharaoh, am I right? Anyways, lol.

    You know, blogger is not difficult at all to use, as you can see most of us have photos and videos galore. The secret (or one of the secrets) is cutting and pasting the CODE of the picture/video to where you want it, using the HTML editor. Try it, you'll see. If you have any questions, give me a holla, all I've got is time.

    P.S. when ARE you going to Paris?

    ReplyDelete