Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Blog the Fifth: In which Jaron discovers a site that will help him kill 8 hours, easy!

Omegle. You are instantly put in touch with a stranger from the internet! What could be safer or more fun? Here are a few screen grabs of some of today's conversations between me and some new friends. Sadly, I haven't learned how to do pictures with captions under them. The captions are at the bottom, very sloppily slopped together.
(Click to see bigger)

1. First, the age old question:



2. Then a little experiment on what it takes to silence a fool.
The first chap just gets it.

3. English as a second language meets murder as a second hobby:

4. Mind games.

5. You can find people with your same interests!

6. This guy just ran for it.

7. Have fun with strangers, but be responsible!

Now go and do!

9 comments:

  1. As always, thanks for the new site with which to make my patients wait. It makes them think I am really important, since obviously my time is worth more than theirs. Failblog.org was another useful one that I still visit every day. Congrats on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Failblog only updates about 3 times a day. So you just have to check it once a day or so to stay current. Just don't get behind and it won't suck all your time. Omegle, though, that's a different story. An endless supply of strangers to harass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read and appreciate this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Chris Hansen bit. My wife and I always surprise each other on the phone and in other situations by saying the "I'm Chris Hansen...."

    By the way, This is James Ure with MSNBC....

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, please tell me how I can use this blog for tax purposes. I'd love to know. God and Jebus Almighty help you if you're fibbing.

    May they smite you good.

    -S.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Addendum: Write some more about taxes, Smarty Pants.

    In the name of Jebus,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the best blog ever.....Way to go, funny man!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You still have the ability to make me laugh so hard I stomp my feet. I look forward to reading this blog. Don't let me down...

    Oh, sorry about not calling you when I was in NYC. I had the best intentions, but not the best actions. In other words, I just messed up. Does being honest help me get off the hook?

    ReplyDelete