Monday, March 30, 2009

Blog the First

I have spent the morning IMing friends, asking them what I should be doing with my day. No one could help me because they are all busy working. I am not working. I am checking family blogs, failblog, and this blog about a Boston Terrier* that I have really been into. I just learned how to link. I think it adds a real dose of sophistication to a blog. Also, I will try to reference Wikipedia as often as I can.
Anyway, the point of this post, if you couldn't tell already, is that since I have nothing to do I have decided to go ahead and make a blog, so that one day when your day is slow, you might be able to peruse my blogs as I have perused yours.
Also, I think I'll be able to update more regularly than, say, Kindy (for whom I suspect blogging was just a way to kill time until she could finally post a ring shot), since I have stopped working while I wait to be transferred to Paname, (qui se trouve dans l'hexagone).
Alors. Ca commence.

*Sue has requested her due credit for being the person who introduced me to Joe Stains. I was wrong to omit her part in making that blog a part of my daily routine. You may or may not know that Sue also has a Boston Terrier. His name is Rocky, and he's not big on people, and he has a ball obsession, a lot of personality, and he's putting on a little weight, lately.

7 comments:

  1. Thank goodness for guilt trips and unproductive work days.
    Welcome to the blogging world! I look forward to your posts! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe... I love it! I don't know how to link... Should I learn?
    So when are you outta here? To Paris, I mean. What's it going to cost us to visit Oxford and Paris in the same trip? Gregan says graduation will be late June 2010, so I hope you will be "in the neighborhood" then, too! :)
    Welcome to the world of BLOG. Try to make yourself less incognito, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will sure be there in 2010. So you can zip on over to Paris after your England trip! Then you will see that England has no pretty girls but Paris does. Gregan will have an easy time studying. Jaron will not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But what will you do if you're not studying?!?! Oh, probably what you've done for the last 32 years. Anyways, welcome to blogging. Thanks for posting about the terrier, it's a top-notch blog. And I especially appreciate that all of the commenters on his blog are dogs, too. LOL! Or should I say BOL!




    (barking out loud)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suppose you think you're funny saying I was just waiting for a ring shot and...you are. But seriously, I tried to download new pics the other day but my computer wouldn't do it. Just stay tuned. I know, my life is so 'fabulous' that you're all on pins and needles. Glad to see you finally caved. I'll be watching to see if you're a hypocrite with your frequency of postings by the way :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh good you have a blog now and so now you can go ahead and post that "pay it forward" post that you said you would if you had a blog. I would like to go ahead and be the first one to respond to it so that I may receive a surprise in the mail from you. I need your address for Paris so that I can send you my handmade gift sometime in the year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am putting on weight and have a ball obsession too...Rocky and I have a lot in common.

    ReplyDelete