Friday, May 1, 2009

Blog the 11th: Wherein Jaron posts his next coordinates.


That's right. I have put a deposit down on an apartment. C'est un peu petit, but ca va aller. It's just for a few months until another one I like opens up.
Reading the posting, you might think that it was written by a lady who's a notta speaka english pretty good. Well, it was written by an American who has lived in Paris so long she has forgotten her native tongue. Just like that girl, Stands With a Fist. She doesn't like to make the talk.
Maybe I'll find a picture of her so this post can have a picture.

Also, I feel like I haven't been linking enough in my blog. I'll do better in the future.

5 comments:

  1. Is this really your new place?!? I like it! (I wonder what you'll pay for cleaning ladies in Paris?)
    Do you leave on the 5th? 'Gonna go get my passport... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. VonGrinner did not post that comment... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel like i did pretty good on the youtube list. Cool place, dawwwwg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. prity inpresiv how that cat skrems.

    Hayden

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you land such a QUIET apartment that's AVAILABLE...NOW? Furthermore, one that has traitors AND options for the READY to Go foody? Sounds like a dream come true. The pictures look very nice, and not at all goblin-ish.

    Hopefully you will be able to woo your very own hairy-armpitted fille just like Stands with a Fist in le France.

    ReplyDelete